The date of the course is open ended, based off of your schedule.
Korey Edmonson had 5 years of portrait experience and he holds a degree in Graphic Design from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
All levels of experience are welcome!
- Newsprint pad - 18x24
- 18x24 Strathmore 400 series
- Vine and willow charcoal
- General's Compressed charcoal
- General's Charcoal Pencils - variety (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B)
- Blending stumps asst. sizes
- Kneaded eraser
- Tombow mono zero eraser (optional)
- Paint brushes soft to stiff
* If you need materials supplied for you please contact us in advance.